Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Hibiscus, Gudhal Flower (White) - Plant
- Plant Type- Flowering
- Plant Height- Upto 8 inches
- Pot Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 7x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Outdoor
- One of the best attractive flowering plants. Low maintenance plant. Perfect plant for outdoor garden. symbolize the fleeting and beauty of fame or personal glory.
- It is quite large, containing several hundred species that are native to warm-temperate, subtropical and tropical regions throughout the world. Hibiscus are deciduous annual and perennial herbaceous plants with dark green alternate, ovate leaves. The flowers are large, conspicuous, trumpet-shaped, with five or more petals White color. Hibiscus plants are tropical beauties that will bring an exotic look to your garden.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- We recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in direct bright light .
- The soil should be well drained and rich in organic content for growing Hibiscus plant.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- During the main growing season (August-December) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.