Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Trothic Caladium Plant Mini White
- Plant Type- Foliage/ Ornamental
- Plant Height- Upto 8 inches
- Pot Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 7x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Outdoor/Indoor/Semi Shade
- Any garden with a shady location has a perfect spot for caladiums. These tropical tubers, most of them varieties derived from Caladium bicolor, are grown for their dramatic summer foliage. They are naturals in beds with ferns or coleus, in pots to accent shady spots, or used as indoor houseplants.
- Caladium bicolor is widely available at garden centers and nurseries. The leaf shape is oval or like an arrowhead. There are a multiple hybrids available offering a range of leaf colors and patterns.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- We recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Indirect light or moderate shade indoors. The narrower the leaves, the greater the sun it can withstand.
- When leaves appear, keep evenly moist. Never allow to dry out and keep humidity as high as practical.
- The warmer the better. Aim for 70º if possible—tubers begin to grow around 70ºF.
- Rich, well-drained potting mix soil required
- Fertilize weekly during the growing season with liquid or use slow-release pellets.
- Because caladiums are basically all leaves, they thrive on regular fertilizer. To keep plenty of new leaves coming on, feed with a balanced soluble fertilizer such as 10-10-10 twice a month.