Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Syzygium Myrtifolium Plant
- Plant Type- Flowering
- Plant Height- Upto 8 inches
- Pot Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 7x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Outdoor
- Syzygium Campanulatum is a synonym of Syzygium myrtifolium Walp. The leaf shoots are orange-red and they change color to yellow, pale green and then dark green as they mature. The blossoms look like exploding fireworks. The flowers attract many butterflies, honey bees and carpenter bees, wasps and hornets.
- The powder-puff flowers with no petals but many very conspicuous filamentous stamens. The leaves give out a mild cinnamon scent when crushed.The fruits look like berries. They ripen from green to dark red and they attract birds.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- We recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Regularly prune to bring out the most striking feature, its colorful foliage.
- Provide lots of sunshine and regular watering.
- Take extra care while transplanting.
- Required Moist to well-drained soil, Humus enriched and loamy soils.
- There is no such a need of a fertilizer. If you sure about any deficiency in the soil then apply any organic fertilizer.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 17-26°C).