Peperomia is a slow-growing and compact radiator indoor plants with low maintenance and it purifies the air. It can be an attractive addition to a desk or table in your house or office. Buy Peperomia Plants Online. Let's gift a plant, wish a fresh and healthy life ahead.
- Plant Name- Peperomia Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage/Airpurifying
- Plant Height- Upto 8 Inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 7x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Indoor/Outdoor
Peperomia Plant Trivia:
- Genus of the pepper family, comprising more than 1,000 species of tropical and subtropical fleshy herbs, annuals, and perennials. A few species are popular houseplants because of their attractive foliage.
- The leaves of Peperomia species are sometimes attractively coloured with veins or spots and are usually oval-shaped, thick, fleshy, and smooth-edged.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 17-30°C).
- Don’t wet plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.