Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Nephrolepis exaltata bostemiensis, Boston Fern Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage/Airpurifying (Recommended by NASA's air purifying study)
- Dimensions- 5 x 8 Inches
- Plant Height- Upto 12 Inches
- Plant Placement- Indoor/ Partial Sun
- Nephrolepis exaltata, known as the sword fern or Boston fern, is a species of fern in the family Lomariopsidaceae. The Boston fern is one of the most well-known ferns and admired for its desirable traits as a houseplant.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- We recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse. Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect/Artificial bright light area.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 4 cup (Approx. 200 ml) water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Do not expose plant to direct sunlight.