Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Echeveria Agavoides
- Plant Type- Succulent
- Plant Height- Upto 5 Inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 3x 3 inches
- Plant Placement- Indoor
- These Echeverias are the perfect combination of rustic and retro and are everything that you were looking for to up your decor. These tiny succulents with symmetrically arranged rosettes with green leaves and red margins that look like a lotus in bloom – just green. Like all succulents, these will thrive with little care in the right environment.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 17-30°C).
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- Be careful to avoid over-watering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also live in office fluorescent light.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.