Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Dracaena Trifasciata Snake Plant - Green
- Plant Type- Foliage/Airpurifying (Recommended by NASA's air purifying study)
- Plant Height- Upto 8 Inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 7x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Indoor
- One of the hardiest plants, the Sansevieria Green, or the Mother-in-law’s tongue, is the best air purifier in the indoor plant category. It’s almost impossible to kill and its stiff, upright, sword-like green leaves of this plant make her a perfect addition to your contemporary homes. Use it in your workspace or bedroom to make the air healthier.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Water when topsoil (3-4 inches) feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- 12-29 degrees Celsius Temperature is best suited.
- Apply any organic fertilizer.
- Protect the plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.