Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Sansevieria trifasciata, Snake Plant
- Plant Type- Air Purifying (NASA recommended air purifier plant)
- Plant Height- Upto 8 inches
- Pot Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 7x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor
- Sansevieria trifasciata, Snake Plant (var. laurentii) Plant is a popular houseplant with leaves having dark green centers that are surrounded by light yellow to gold edges.
- Family Asparagaceae Sansevieria trifasciata belongs to the family Asparagaceae. Leaves are erect, fleshy, sharply-pointed, sword-shaped, deep green with light gray-green horizontal stripes. Leaves arise in a rosette from a thick rhizome. Small fragrant greenish-white flowers bloom on mature plants. Flowers and fruit rarely appear on indoor plants.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- We recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 17-30°C).
- Don’t wet plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.