Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Ipomoea Indica
- Plant Type- Flowering/Ornamental
- Plant Height- Upto 8 Inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 7x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Outdoor
- Ipomoea indica is a species of flowering plant in the family Convolvulaceae, known by several common names, including blue morning glory, oceanblue morning glory, koali awa, and blue dawn flower. It bears heart-shaped or 3-lobed leaves and purple or blue funnel-shaped flowers 6–8 cm (2–3 in) in diameter, from spring to autumn.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Growing morning glories is easy. They’re great for containers when provided with a trellis or placed in a hanging basket.
- Morning glories prefer full sun but will tolerate very light shade.
- The plants are also well known for their tolerance to poor, dry soils. In fact, the plant can easily establish itself in any slightly disturbed area, including garden edges, fence rows and roadsides where the vine is commonly seen growing. Even with the plant’s tolerance of poor soil, it actually prefers well-draining soil that is moist, but not soggy.