Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Jade /Crasssula Ovata Plant
- Plant Type- Succulent
- Plant Height- Upto 8 Inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 7x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Indoor/Outdoor
- The jade plant is an extremely popular succulent houseplant with fleshy, Sometimes called the money plant or dollar plant, these plants were once thought to bring good luck to their owners so were often given as housewarming gifts.
- Botanical name of Elephant bush is Portulacaria afra. Elephant bush is a small-leaved succulent plant found in South Africa. These succulents commonly have a reddish stem and leaves that are green Elephant Bush small-leaved succulent plant found in South Africa. Elephant Bush commonly has a reddish stem and green leaves.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) of water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Soil should be well drained and porous.
- Any organic fertilizer like Vermicompost.