Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Shevanti, Chrysanthemum - Plant
- Plant Type- Flowering
- Plant Height- Upto 8 Inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 7x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Outdoor
- Chrysanthemums are classified into nine categories according to the type and arrangement of disk and ray flowers - Incurved, Reflexed, Intermediate, Late Flowering Anemones, Singles, Pompons, Sprays, Spiders/Spoons/Quills, Charms and Cascades.For example, the reflexed Chrysanthemum consists of ray flowers that curve downward into an umbrella shape; the quill has tubular ray flowers that radiate from the center of the head.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- After the transplants, the Chrysanthemum beds should be weeded, hoed and watered regularly. In some cases staking of Chrysanthemum plants is necessary.
- After a few weeks, the Chrysanthemum seedlings are pinched to make them bushy.
- Fertilize when the plants are ready for blooming and discontinue fertilizing after flower buds are formed.
- A careful check should be made to detect diseases or insect/pests and prompt control measures should be adopted to control them.
- The faded Chrysanthemum blooms should be removed regularly as it helps prolong flowering.
- Chrysanthemums are susceptible to aphids and plant bugs, leaf spot and stunt, and foliar nematodes. However, Chrysanthemums benefit from winter protection.