Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Chlorophytum comosum spider plant
- Plant Type- Foliage/Airpurifying (Recommended by NASA's air purifying study)
- Plant Height- Upto 10 Inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 7x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Indoor/semi shade
- The spider plant is wonderful house plant, they are tough making them great houseplants for beginners. The Chlorophytum comosum (the botanical name) is one of the most common yet popular houseplants. It is also one of the “Top Clean Air Plants.” Spiders not only are tough indoor plants but they make wonderful “test plants” for those looking to learn about house plant care.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Bright light. Keep plant out of direct sunlight because it can scorch leaves.
- Keep soil evenly moist. If your tap water contains fluoride, use distilled or rainwater.
- Moderate indoor humidity. If the leaves turn brown and crispy, raise the humidity around it.
- Average room temps 65-75°F/18-24°C suit this tropical plant perfectly. It doesn't like the cold; don't expose it to anything below 50°F/10°C.
- Feed every 2 weeks spring through summer with a liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
- Set a small pot filled with damp potting mix next to the plant. Sink a new plantlet into the soil of the small pot, so that the root buds are barely covered. You may need to use a bent paperclip to hold the plantlet in place. It should root in 2-3 weeks. After that time, sever it from the parent plant.