Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Philodendron Broken Heart Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage/Airpurifying
- Plant Height- Upto 8 Inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 7x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Indoor/Outdoor
- Origin- Philodendron is a plant that belongs to the family Araceae, which is native to Brazil, but is widely cultivated as a landscape plant in tropical, subtropical and warm temperate climates.
- Name "philodendron" originates from Greek words "philo" which means "love" and "dendron" which means "tree". Name refers to the life style of these plants.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Be careful to avoid over-watering.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 17-30°C).
- Don’t wet plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.