- Plant Name- Brassica oleracea
- Plant Type- Ornamental/Low Maintenance
- Colour- Pink
- Plant Height- Upto 6 Inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 6x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Outdoor
This ornamental variety produces a beautiful dense rosette of foliage that is more pink toward the center, framed by sea green mature leaves; a stunning garden accent, or may be used as a container focal point; great late fall and early winter color virgata.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Use a fertilizer formulated for vegetables.
- Keep well-watered.
- Fertile, well-drained soil.
- Plant in a reliably sunny spot. Prefers fertile, well-drained soil and cooler temperatures. Keep soil moist, watering freely in dry weather.
- Plant will grow to be about 18 inches tall at maturity, with a spread of 18 inches. This fast-growing annual will normally live for one full growing season, needing replacement the following year.
- This plant should only be grown in full sunlight. It requires an evenly moist well-drained soil for optimal growth, but will die in standing water. It is not particular as to soil pH, but grows best in rich soils. It is somewhat tolerant of urban pollution.