Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Anthurium (Violate and Red) - Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage/Airpurifying (Recommended by NASA's air purifying study)
- Plant Height- Upto 8 Inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 7x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Indoor
- Anthurium is a herbacious plant known for its attractive spathes which are often considered as flowers mistakenly. The pink Anthurium is a variety that has spathe in pink color. The true flowers are actually contained in dense spirals on the spadix.
- The spadix is often elongated into a spike shape, beneath the spadix is the spathe, a type of bract which is considered as flower for its attractive color by many. Anthurium is one of the best air purifiers cleansing air pollutants, such as benzene, trichloroethylene, xylene, and formaldehyde.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Water when topsoil (3-4 inches) feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- 12-29 degrees Celsius Temperature is best suited.
- Apply any organic fertilizer.