Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Sedeveria Green Rose - Succulent Plant
- Plant Type- Succulent
- Dimensions- 3 x 3 Inches
- Plant Height- Upto 3 Inches
- Plant Placement- Indoor/Outdoor
Anacampseros Plant Trivia:
- Sedeveria Green Rose is an intergeneric hybrid, made from a cross of Sedum pachyphyllum with Echeveria derenbergii. It has green rosettes that are perfectly symmetrical, looking like green rose flower. It has yellow, star shaped flowers in summer months.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- We recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse. Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid over-watering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also live in office fluorescent light.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.