Order On WhatsApp
- Plant Name- Aloe Vera Plant
- Plant Type- Medicinal Plant
- Plant Height- Upto 8 Inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions- Upto 7x 5 inches
- Plant Placement- Indoor/Outdoor
Peperomia Plant Trivia:
- Origin- Aloe Vera originates from the Arabian Peninsula but grows wild in tropical climates around the world.
- Aloe vera belongs to the Asphodelaceae family. Aloe vera cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses. Aloe vera also used for decorative purposes and grows successfully indoors and outdoor. The leaves are thick and fleshy, green to grey-green.
Aloe Vera Uses
- Aloe vera has been widely grown as an ornamental plant
- Aloe vera is used in traditional medicine
- It has been used for a variety of ailments
- Aloe vera is most commonly used as a topical medication, rubbed onto the skin rather than eaten
- It has long been known as a treatment for sores, particularly burns, including sunburns
- Note: Please consult your health expert first before applying externally and internally
- The skin and the clear inner gel are both edible
- Use the skin in salads, stir-fried dishes, or on its own as a snack
- Its firm, crunchy texture makes it great to use in dips and as a cracker substitute
- Use the gel in smoothies and cocktails
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- We recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Keep the plant in morning sunlight for 3 to 6 hours Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Water when topsoil (3-4 inches) feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 17-30°C).
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Apply any organic fertilizer.
- Harvest the leaf when it grows well and looks fleshy.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area